Palace on Wheels Tariff
Your lifetime tour on the Palace On Wheels doesn't cost a lot in comparisons to services it offers to you. There are two types of tariff applicable for the train depending on the time of your visit. luxury train of india
is here to assist you with the information about Best of Palace on Wheels Tariff
High Season tariff Applicable:
October to March
Lean Season Discounted tariff Applicable:
April & September
This Tariff is inclusive of all the cost of travel, catering which includes morning tea, breakfast, lunch, evening tea, and dinner, sightseeing tours in deluxe coaches, entrance fee for monuments and palaces, boat riding in Lake Palace Hotel at Udaipur, Camel safari at Jaisalmer and many more entertainment programs.
Tariff does not include laundry, liquor and other items of personal nature.
| » PALACE ON WHEELS TARIFF (PER PERSON, PER NIGHT) Tariff Valid till April 2011
||September 2010 to April 11
|» On Triple Sharing
||Us $ 450.00
Special Offer: US$ 405
|» On Twin sharing
||Us $ 500.00
Special Offer: US$ 450
|» On Single Occupancy
||Us $ 670.00
Special Offer: US$ 603
* Half fare for children between 5 years and 12 years of age.
* Service Tax @ 2.575% and Commercial tax US $15.00 per person extra as Applicable.
* There will be a 10% surcharge levied on the tariff for the trips falling during christmas and New Year
* Tariff is inclusive of cost of travel and accommodation, catering (Morning tea,breakfast,lunch,evening tea and dinner), conducted sightseeing tours in deluxe coaches, entrance fee at monuments and palaces and cultural entertainment. tariff does not include liquor,laundry,video cameras and other items of personal nature.
* The above tariff and itinerary is subject to revise to without prior notice
» 7 Nights Train Tour Cost Includes :
* travel in richly furnished private A/c sleeping chambers with attached bathrooms
* Daily 3 meals (wide variety of both vegetarian & non vegetarian cuisine)
* Bottled Drinking water
* Tea/Coffee room service
* Pre-paid group sightseeing tours & excursions in air-conditioned coach with services of English Speaking guide to visit monuments.
* Monument Entrance fees (except for video cameras)
* Elephant joy ride in Jaipur,Amber Fort Palace
* Jungle Safari in Open to air 15 seater Canter at Ranthambhore forest
* Sound & Light show at Chittorgarh Fort
* Boat ride in Udaipur, Lake Pichola
* Camel joy ride in Jaisalmer, Sam dunes
* Cultural Program in Jaisalmer
* Cycle rickshaw ride in Bharatpur, bird sanctuary
» EXTRA COSTS(Not included):
* Alcoholic & Non- alcoholic beverages ;
* Video Camera fees at monuments & game parks;
* Spa facilities;
* Room services;
* Telephone Calls;
* Porter charges, Tour Insurance;
* Airport Transfers & Hotel Booking in Delhi;
* Optional Sand dune bashing in Jaisalmer.
» Terms & Conditions:-
1. Forward Names & Nationality of all the passengers, with contact number of concerned person/agent forwarding the payment.
2. We require minimum advance deposit of 50% of tour amount to hold booking on confirmed basis.
3. Manual booking reference number will be provided on clearance of your funds.
4. Full/balance payment must reach us atleast 60 days before train tour depart date.
5. All booking request made < 60 days notice, will be only confirmed against receipt of full tour amount.
6. E-travel document/vouchers will be issued on receipt of full train tour payment & passport details of all the passengers viz Name / Sex / Nationality / Date of Birth / Passport Number / Place of Issue / Date of Issue / Date of expiry.
7. Saloon/cabin names will be allotted at time of check-in with boarding cards.
» PAYMENT OPTIONS:-
a) Either By Online Credit Card Authorization
(only Visa & Master Card accepted)
Visa Card Master Card
(b) Swift Wire Transfer through Bank
» Indian Nationals & NRI’s :
* Can deposit payment of Equivalent INR Rupees by Cheque / Demand Draft in nearest branch of ICICI Bank
* OR courier us payment by Cheque/draft payable at par in Delhi.
* OR as mutually acceptable.
» CANCELLATION RULES FOR PALACE ON WHEELS TRAIN TOUR:-
1. The Palace on Wheels train tour is a joint collaboration between Ministry of Railways & State Govt. of Rajasthan (RTDC) & cancellation rules have been accordingly framed by them, which may change at short notice.
2. Lawrence Travels & Tours Pvt Ltd is New Delhi based booking agent of Palace On wheels train Tour & reserves the right to charge minimum US$ 100 handling fee extra per person, over & above the cancellation charge.
3. Only written request for cancellation will be entertained.
4. If cancellation request is received a more than days before of tour depart – there will be levy of 20% cancellation fee of total tour amount.
5. If booking cancelled between 61 to 90 days before tour depart - Minimum 50% cancellation fee of total tour amount.
6. If booking cancelled <60 days before tour depart – 100% cancellation fee of total tour amount.
7. Booking is non endorsable & any such requests will be governed by cancellation rules.
8. Request for Postponement of journey dates for medical reasons or emergency will only be entertained on deposit of full tour amount & is at sole discretion of RTDC top management.
9. No show/ Self curtailment of journey Or short journey ,for whatsoever reasons, is non refundable.
10. Non receipt of payment will be governed by cancellation rules.
11. In India, it is normal for train tour schedule /program & tariff to change from time to time, at short notice, & request for cancellation of tour for above is governed by cancellation rules.
(a) Disputes (if any) are subject to jurisdiction of courts of New Delhi, ( India ) only.
(b) RTDC is the principal operating the Palace on Wheels Train Tour & liability of Lawrence travels is restricted to that of booking agent only.
(c) At present ,there is no concept of Tour Insurance in India & client is so advised to Purchase same from origin of travel.
(d) In case of death of a passenger the Maximum liability of Indian Railways/RTDC is restricted to Rs 5 lac only (Appx US$ 10,000) per person.
(e) All foreign passengers are advised to arrive in Delhi at least one day before train tour depart date & have obtained prior valid Indian Visa.
(f) To suit local logistics, the train manager reserves the right to reduce some of the sightseeing tours & change tour timings, at short notice.